Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This I think is the loading wharf for Tesla Shanghai

The vehicle carrier Glovis Condor has just left and its position can be found here

It could be one???? Vedaprime would know I think ;)
Nope. No ship has left Shanghai yet for Australia and there will be multiple ships during the quarter.

I won’t be able to go into everything we are looking at outside of TMC as I have a commercial aspect to what I do. This would break TMC rules if I disclosed and not be fair to others. The best I can say is to google vedaprime and follow my announcements on twitter. I will come on here at times when I see posts being incorrect or misleading with what people are posting.

Waiting for a Tesla is an emotional rollercoaster. There are still ups and downs to come as the quarter progresses.

Tesla Guy just rang and confirmed car so excellent. He stated the Perth ones do get dropped off in Fremantle(WA Port) by the ship.

Mine is RWD Standard Range so cannot confirm battery for Performance/long range
LFP battery (Lithium Iron not Lithium ion)
Ryzen MCU chip
Dual Reversing Lights
3D7 hairpin motor
Upgraded 12v Battery

Reactions: RedSky1
Tesla Guy just rang and confirmed car so excellent. He stated the Perth ones do get dropped off in Fremantle(WA Port) by the ship.

Mine is RWD Standard Range so cannot confirm battery for Performance/long range
LFP battery (Lithium Iron not Lithium ion)
Ryzen MCU chip
Dual Reversing Lights
3D7 hairpin motor
Upgraded 12v Battery

I'm also WA based with RWD. What is your EDD? I've seen March and April dates which seems strange. I'm 7 April - 21 April.

The VIN I got today for SR seems to indicate it has a 3D7.Th
Looks like will need to sign up with Vedaprime - just a pity the subscriptions is based on start of each month rather than 30-day cycles
Ah, 30$ if you have to pay $15 now and $15 on the first day next month is ok for the work he puts in there. Compared to the price of the car it’s nothing.

Also, tracking it does not make the delivery faster. So if you consider subscribing, then it’s really a counter measure to impatience. I have done it myself now. It’s just a fun thing to do and keeps the mind busy while we get no other infos.

Reactions: sdca
Ah, 30$ if you have to pay $15 now and $15 on the first day next month is ok for the work he puts in there. Compared to the price of the car it’s nothing.

Also, tracking it does not make the delivery faster. So if you consider subscribing, then it’s really a counter measure to impatience. I have done it myself now. It’s just a fun thing to do and keeps the mind busy while we get no other infos.
Signed up as well, but can't figure out how it works