Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it makes you feel any better, in 2012, when I ordered my Model S, I also spent $8,000 on my old car, clutch, power steering, tyres and sundries, only to have a texting teenager run into the back of the car in 2013 and write it off leaving me carless for a year.
Ended up buying a VE Ute to drive as a stop gap as I knew my brother was thinking of getting one. He’s driving it to this day.
*grumble grumble grumble*

Just spoke to the mechanic, Water pump is shot in the current jalopy..
I'm now out another $2k while I've been waiting for this F'ing tesla to arrive.. I was planning to scrap it too when I got a new car, now I've got a $#!tbox with a shiny new waterpump in it.. FRIGGIN YAY!!!

On the plus side.. I can drive around again while I'm still in the queue.. WHEEEEEEEE!

Yet our early Feb orders are still awaiting? How is this different?I think it's just us ordering a bit more than them at that time?
PLEASE!? IT'S NEW ZEALAND..

A country where the Sheep outnumber people 5 to 1..

It's hard to compare standing orders with them.. You'd be better off looking at somewhere busier like Tassie or Bendigo..

I need a shred of hope here. Is it still in theory possible for our cars to be made and make it onto on the early October ships and they notify us over the weekend?
Is that the only way a November delivery is still possible?
Last time I checked Morning Crystal had not arrive in Shanghai Terminal yet. There is also still two ships after that leaving in October that will make it Aus for Nov. and thats jsut ARMACUP. Last time there were other ships as well.

Reactions: NoTimeToLose
*grumble grumble grumble*

Just spoke to the mechanic, Water pump is shot in the current jalopy..
I'm now out another $2k while I've been waiting for this F'ing tesla to arrive.. I was planning to scrap it too when I got a new car, now I've got a $#!tbox with a shiny new waterpump in it.. FRIGGIN YAY!!!

On the plus side.. I can drive around again while I'm still in the queue.. WHEEEEEEEE!
Yeah, sympathise with you. I intend to scap my car as well, but since my March 12 order, 2 tyres, a new battery and now a hole in the muffler that makes the local young guys envious.. I will not reregister in December no matter what! Stupid I know but that's where I am at 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Mattflow
Hi all, I ordered my Tesla in May this year just the standard one. Do they come with a PowerPoint charger? I just plan on charging it in my shed with a regular PowerPoint. Thank you
Tesla removed it from new orders in July I believe.

You should get it for a May order.

Reactions: StevenStanbury