Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model: 3P
Ext: MSM
Int: Black
OD: 12/11
VIN: nil
EDD: nil (8-12 weeks at order date)
Interestingly, received an apologetic text from my Tesla guy today advising that they did not expect the vessel carrying my vehicle to arrive in port until mid February - circa two week delay. If that’s indeed when it arrives, I’ll be very happy.

Model: 3P
OD: 12/11
EDD: nil (8-12 weeks at order date)
Interestingly, received an apologetic text from my Tesla guy today advising that they did not expect the vessel carrying my vehicle to arrive in port until mid February - circa two week delay. If that’s indeed when it arrives, I’ll be very happy.

Ordered same model/colour on 22nd Nov, with an order complete date of 2/12/21 on order form. Interesting to see when we get the cars. Mine was Alexandria.

Model: RWD (White)
Order Date: 21/12/2021
Vin: N/A
EDD: 8-12 weeks

At time of ordering the SA confirmed it was 8-12 weeks, a few days ago I did ring them again which they confirmed it's still 8-12 weeks.

I can't see on the app or browser where this is listed (want to see if it's been delayed). Based on this, it's visible for others? Could someone please advise where to find it?

Model: RWD (White)
Order Date: 21/12/2021
Vin: N/A
EDD: 8-12 weeks

At time of ordering the SA confirmed it was 8-12 weeks, a few days ago I did ring them again which they confirmed it's still 8-12 weeks.

I can't see on the app or browser where this is listed (want to see if it's been delayed). Based on this, it's visible for others? Could someone please advise where to find it?
It's visible for some, not others, and doesn't seem to follow any rhyme or reason. Just know you will be contacted when the time comes. And you can do VIN checks leading up to that, but don't sweat it if nothing appears for a few more weeks.

Model 3 RWD
OD: 14/11
EDD: nil

This week is 8th week since order is placed and I haven't heard any updates yet.
I feel like its almost impossible to receive my car by week 12 as scheduled (Feb 6).

From what I have heard Shanghai Giga is still making 2021 standard rage plus for Chinese orders.
Does that mean none of 2022 RWD has been built yet?

Good post to keep an eye on
He won’t “track” Aussie bound ships but he will still mention what’s coming and going