Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me, no sense in waiting. I’ve sold my ICE car, hence currently carless, and need a car ASAP.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Sold my car on Car Sales instant offer just after ordering the M3LR on 19/11. Also carless, so M3 can not arrive fast enough.
BTW used car resale is a bit crazy at the moment. Through the Car Sales instance offer I received 75% of what I paid new for a now 4.5 year old car. Needless to say this was much better than what Tesla offered as a trade in.

Regards,
Stephen

One person on FB has reported that their Tesla rep called them and said that an internal email had come from Shanghai and confirmed all vehicles on the next shipment will have the Ryzen CPU.

This info has been corroborated from a second source (i.e. the fact that Tesla reps are telling people this - not that what the reps are saying are correct)

Reactions: billyM3 and RedSky1
One person on FB has reported that their Tesla rep called them and said that an internal email had come from Shanghai and confirmed all vehicles on the next shipment will have the Ryzen CPU.

This info has been corroborated from a second source (i.e. the fact that Tesla reps are telling people this - not that what the reps are saying are correct)
I have been contacted also. Not specifically about the next shipment but that there were a few changes that they had been notified of. One of these includes a reduction in rated range of the long range - the website currently confirms this - 614 to 602km.

In Auckland today 14th Jan 22 there were a few Tesla Model 3's offloaded, so you may have yours soon. NZ Herald photo.
1642133657031.png

This would be an interesting data point when people post their order details on here, Vehicle being replaced.
4x4 Mitsubishi Triton. Diesel prices hitting $1.70+ up here in Brisbane means over $100 per tank. Don't get me wrong i love my ute. but i don't use it for what it was designed to do enough. Love being able to tow the trailer, but will just get a towbar on the wifes CX5. Big change inbound for me - Solar goes up next week too.

Reactions: Vostok and Miggy
Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully this puts to bed all the conversations about the AMD chip being in the new cars.
I am also glad about the two reverse lights. Just a personal preference of mine to have two.
No worries.
Fingers crossed :)
I did ask whether he was suggesting my car would come with these changes or if they would be in the next production run.

I agree with the two reverse lights. My current VW only has a single and I’ve always found it a little odd and less safe.