Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that the range change only affects LR. Surely there's a logical reason for it not affecting RWD/SR+? Advertised ranges sandbagged in advance?
I think this may relate to the differences between the large battery types & the ways the 12v Li-ion battery are being charged by the larger battery in RWD vs LR/P.

The new Ryzen MCU is powered by the new 12v Li-ion battery in all M3 cars, but the 12v battery is being recharged by LFP battery in RWD and by NCA battery in LR/P. Looks like the recharging efficiency for NCA battery had reduced when 12v battery type was changed from lead-acid to Li-ion? While the RWD range wasn't impacted by the same 12v battery update...

• Helpful
Reactions: Chuq
my order date was 26.11.21
today my leasing person has received an email from the Tesla guy saying late Feb / early March for delivery
how long after the boat arrives is that?
Morning Clara is scheduled to be in Port Kembla 22/01/2022, there is also Morning Midas with another potential batch scheduled for Port Kembla for 13/02/2022, which sounds more like the timeframe from your SA

Reactions: sas076
Model 3 LR (Blue/Black)
Order date: 1 Dec 2021
EDD: March 11 - March 25
VIN: Assigned
Located: WA

For those that want to see if they have a VIN, just log into your Tesla account and click Manage on your order. Once that page finishes loading, open up the browser's Developer Tools (normally you can just hit the F12 button on your keyboard). Then in the console type the following, and then hit Enter:

Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin

You should then see your VIN (if you have one assigned), e.g.:
tesla_vin.png