Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3D1 used in 2022 RWDs?
My bad. I was looking at Tesla Japan website and assumed it was 3D1. I am wrong, sorry.

32B3A8F5-E5B0-4065-ADE1-26C8B274D944.jpeg

Swear my Tesla app is a day drinker. It goes from 8-12 weeks from order, to ghosting me, to 16-20 weeks, back to ghosting me, now showing 8-12 weeks from order again...Dude step away from the bottle, just cause the car can drive itself doesn't mean you can be drunk lol
Well said De4thsCh1ld!
This is starting to do my head in!
I need to start day drinking to keep up with the Tesla app!
Regards,
Stephen

Reactions: De4thsCh1ld
Isn’t this thread being hammered! 81 posts today so far 😄

What a huge new pool of soon-to-be-Tesla owners we are getting! Model 3s will soon be as common as Toyota Camrys 🤣
Eventually, maybe, but not for many years. Likely that there will be more choices esp. from China in the market before that happens. I'm replacing a 5 series that I have loved for 4+ years but I'm under no illusions that the Model 3 is a direct luxury car alternative.

Reactions: AngryLitig8r
Mine has done the opposite! It was saying 8-12 weeks from ordered placed date. Now it is blank! M3LR White/White, Chatswood, Order 19/11, no vin as yet.
3 or 4 days ago mine was at 8-12 weeks, yesterday it was blank and this morning it’s gone to 14-20 weeks.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Tesla’s concept of time is pretty similar to that of my 4 year old.

This I think is the loading wharf for Tesla Shanghai

The vehicle carrier Glovis Condor has just left and its position can be found here

It could be one???? Vedaprime would know I think ;)