Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've even added this to my forum signature, hopefully this helps get more orders on this list! Feel free to copy and paste it into your signatures too.

Model 3 Tracker | Form: bit.ly/3P3d8Cc | Results: bit.ly/3PfHmlI

P.S. Be sure to use the temporary filter, and filter by Country and have 'Other' selected
I must have stopped using forums for too long...
Can you show how to add this to my signature please? I cant find the method anywhere...

I must have stopped using forums for too long...
Can you show how to add this to my signature please? I cant find the method anywhere...
Tap on your profile icon at the top of the page and a dialogue box will appear. Tap the third icon that is a head with a cog wheel, this will show the Profile settings including Signature.
Tap signature to modify or create a signature.
N.B. The forum software restricts access to some features for new members with low post counts, so if the signature option doesn’t appear or is grayed out you may have to wait until you have made a number of posts before you gain access to the signature feature.

...N.B. The forum software restricts access to some features for new members with low post counts, so if the signature option doesn’t appear or is grayed out you may have to wait until you have made a number of posts before you gain access to the signature feature.
Thanks. The 'signature' option not appearing yet, so I'll have to make a few more posts I guess

Reactions: garylovesbeer
For all those waiting for LR & Perf models…perhaps this is a good sign for you?

Attachments

• 1C3C4EBA-8C6A-451D-8CC2-769EAFA7D941.jpeg
    1C3C4EBA-8C6A-451D-8CC2-769EAFA7D941.jpeg
    381.4 KB · Views: 92
Oohhhh. Turandot still waiting.
Glovis Splendor at Luchao now and An Ji looks like it is up next.
Am I looking in the right place @Hoopyfrood ?
Glovis Splenda is a Euro Tesla ship which delivers to the UK. So that's something! Perhaps picking up some RHD? Turandot's ETA has been revised to 8th May at 1408. But is still at anchor at CJK anchorage, not moving. It kept getting pushed back last night. Looking at the distance between CJK amd Luchao, i doubt it will get there at 1408. At any rate, i retain my irresponsible optimism that this is merely a short delay.

How are you seeing which ships are up next at Luchao? I can only see Shanghai Port generally which looks like it includes all vessels for the whole shebang.

How are you seeing which ships are up next at Luchao? I can only see Shanghai Port generally which looks like it includes all vessels for the whole shebang.
I was looking on vesselfinder.com. An Ji was in the “Quarantine area” but I see is now moving in to where Glovis Splendor is docked. See pic. If you load up and zoom in, you’ll see ship names attached to yellow dots. Was guessing this is the Luchao port, although vessel finder doesn’t name it as such. (An Ji ‘up next’ was just my guess based on seeing it stopped in Quarantine area)

Attachments

• 212AD6BE-8086-4597-94B4-852B29F28BEA.jpeg
    212AD6BE-8086-4597-94B4-852B29F28BEA.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 52
Glovis Splenda is a Euro Tesla ship which delivers to the UK. So that's something! Perhaps picking up some RHD? Turandot's ETA has been revised to 8th May at 1408. But is still at anchor at CJK anchorage, not moving. It kept getting pushed back last night. Looking at the distance between CJK amd Luchao, i doubt it will get there at 1408. At any rate, i retain my irresponsible optimism that this is merely a short delay.

Turandot has never docked at Luchao according to Mr Miserable on the UK forum.

TURANDOT will dock at the main Haitong terminal. All previous Tesla exports to Oz and NZ have departed from here.

Hopefully not too off topic. Has anybody managed to order roofracks? I will need a set to put my kayak on, but every time I look on the shop, they are never available!
Also, if you have the car and racks on top, bow do they connect up and was it hard to do?