Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also Turandot scheduled arrival into Port Kembla has moved forward from Sat 4th at 23:00 to Sat 4th 10:00. Departure has moved forward too, a whole day to Sun 5th 8:00. So hopefully cars (not just Tesla's) will start rolling out on the trucks on Monday (or do they work at weekends, in which case they may start on Saturday). By the way, does anyone have actual confirmation from Tesla that recently assigned VINs are actually on board Turandot? I don't, I just can't see it could be any other ship to meet the EDD's they have given.

Also Turandot scheduled arrival into Port Kembla has moved forward from Sat 4th at 23:00 to Sat 4th 10:00. Departure has moved forward too, a whole day to Sun 5th 8:00. So hopefully cars (not just Tesla's) will start rolling out on the trucks on Monday (or do they work at weekends, in which case they may start on Saturday). By the way, does anyone have actual confirmation from Tesla that recently assigned VINs are actually on board Turandot? I don't, I just can't see it could be any other ship to meet the EDD's they have given.
I have no confirmation that they are on Turandot, but it’s the only one that fills my EDD.
But even that is unclear:
If Teslas are unloaded in Brisbane, delivery possibly next week
If Teslas are unloaded in Sydney, delivery possibly the week after
If Teslas are unloaded in Melbourne , delivery possibly the week after that…

Oh for some certainty…

My “future forecast” track in Marine Traffic shows the Turandot going to Hamilton, Brisbane. Now that is almost to the Breaky Creek Hotel and where I walk regularly. Now that is unusual instead of Fisherman Island wharf. (That is where I test drove the Tesla after buying it and almost at Tesla Brisbane.)

I live near the Tesla delivery point in Brisbane off Nudgee Road and at 4:30 this afternoon it was all locked up.

This is the rear of the Turandot this afternoon after arrival. Not much action happening.

If they are on the ship, they are not being offloaded.

Attachments

• DSC07709.jpeg
    DSC07709.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 71
I am also repeatedly seeing confirmation that SAs in Australia have the same level of information (if not less) as we do on shipping unless they get a batch of VINs originally destined for themselves or cars arrive in port. Which aligns with what my SA consistently says: No communication at all with the factory, they know about a VIN at the same time we know. In that they get an email at the exact same time we get a text. If we find it in source code, we in fact know earlier than they do. Between purchase and VIN they have zero info about anything.

Still wondering if Turandot and Clara could conceivably have cars on board and none of the SAs have any idea.