Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bit more gloating. Actually I am getting it at 9am. As that TV ad used to say "it won't happen overnight but it will happen".

I'm even willing to get up early and catch the train there to pick it up (if you knew me then you know what a sacrifice that is for me).

My wife wants to call the car "Tommy" as in "Tommy Tesla". I thought that was a bit weak, but the I thought " Tommy .... Thomas ...... Thomas Edison .... Tesla was an employee and then a rival of Edison". Suitably obscure so I might keep the name.

Screenshot_20220616-213259_Tesla.jpg

A bit more gloating. Actually I am getting it at 9am. As that TV ad used to say "it won't happen overnight but it will happen".

I'm even willing to get up early and catch the train there to pick it up (if you knew me then you know what a sacrifice that is for me).

My wife wants to call the car "Tommy" as in "Tommy Tesla". I thought that was a bit weak, but the I thought " Tommy .... Thomas ...... Thomas Edison .... Tesla was an employee and then a rival of Edison". Suitably obscure so I might keep the name.

View attachment 817241

Like the name!

Curious to know, how many peeps on here have named their car? 😋

(I don't have my M3 yet, but my red CX8 goes by Rosie - original, I know!)

Like the name!

Curious to know, how many peeps on here have named their car? 😋

(I don't have my M3 yet, but my red CX8 goes by Rosie - original, I know!)
I think in might be one of the 100 stages of waiting:

98: Name the car.

Other notables stages are install the charger, buy many accessories (all individual stages).
It is at least a 10 step stage working out how to track ships.