Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you get the matrix headlights and Ryzen cpu
Definitely the Ryzen chip. As best I can tell from looking at a couple of youtube videos I think I have the matrix headlights.
ALSO, I forgot to include in my previous post that I got Hancook Ventus S1 Evo 3 tyres, I was expecting Michelin PS4 or perhaps Pirelli P Zero, so I am a bit disappointed. I found a tyre test online which ranked them third overall after Goodyear and Michelin were equal first. Not sure how much you can read into the tests, seems to have very good braking performance wet and dry, understeer more and have higher rolling resistance (perhaps important for an EV). I guess I will find out in coming weeks and months. Here is the link 2022 Tyre Reviews 17 Inch UHP Summer Tyre Test - Tyre Reviews and Tests

Reactions: fobo
One more thing. I was surprised to find that the software level in my car is 2022.11.101.1. The screen says that my S/W is up to date as at 16th June, 2022 at 2:39pm. I was expecting it would be 2022.12.3.1 or the latest 2022.16.1.1. I connected to wifi to see if that would trigger something but I have no "yellow clock" icon so I can't initiate an update. Do any of you out there with cars (recently or not so recently) have a higher level than 2022.11.101.1?
Mine has 2022.12.3.2. Others have various 2022.16.* versions, and probably some others beside.

The version number is structured as <year>.<week>.<revision>.<patchlevel>. The year/week is when that branch of development was split off from the main development trunk, but those branches end up getting developed in parallel so your 2022.11.101 isn't necessarily older than a 2022.12.3 version - the latter only up to its third revision since it was branched, but yours up to the 101st. As an aside, an odd-numbered week like that is a delivery firmware, that new cars come with - subsequent over-the-air updates are always from versions branched in week numbers divisible by 4.

The software updates are done as staged rollouts. Sometimes you'll get the new releases earlier, sometimes later. The third-party TeslaFi service tracks the firmware versions seen across the fleet based on reports from the cars using their software - you can see there's quite a few live at any given time.

Don't sweat it, updates will arrive sooner or later.

1655466296162.png

Mine has 2022.12.3.2. Others have various 2022.16.* versions, and probably some others beside.

The version number is structured as <year>.<week>.<revision>.<patchlevel>. The year/week is when that branch of development was split off from the main development trunk, but those branches end up getting developed in parallel so your 2022.11.101 isn't necessarily older than a 2022.12.3 version - the latter only up to its third revision since it was branched, but yours up to the 101st. As an aside, an odd-numbered week like that is a delivery firmware, that new cars come with - subsequent over-the-air updates are always from versions branched in week numbers divisible by 4.

The software updates are done as staged rollouts. Sometimes you'll get the new releases earlier, sometimes later. The third-party TeslaFi service tracks the firmware versions seen across the fleet based on reports from the cars using their software - you can see there's quite a few live at any given time.

Don't sweat it, updates will arrive sooner or later.

View attachment 817658
Seems a strange numbering scheme. I would have always thought that 2022.12.xxxx would be later than 2022.11.xxxxx. I shall sit tight and watch for an update to become available, 2022.16 definitely seems to have a couple of things that aren't in my software.

So how have you found them? I have mostly been a Michelin man. The Hankooks seem to be a fair bit cheaper (which I guess is why Tesla is using them). And very good wet braking can't be a bad thing, could save your life one day.
They seem fine, though it's not like I've taken it to the track or anything. I have had to do an emergency stop when someone failed to give way at a t-intersection and the tires performed flawlessly then.

They do seem a bit more durable than the PS4s that the SR+ I had before came with.

Afternoon all,
Ive checked the source page and confirm both my 3 and Y state “false” however it may of been like that for ages.
I also have a second Y on order that is due NOV-FEB that has false also.

All 3 browsers have product finalise also.

My SA did say that for my 3 OD 21.01.22 and MY OD10.06.22 should be getting VINS assigned within 2-4 weeks.
My M3 OD the same as yours 21/02/22 have the "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false} but URL does not contain finalise - maybe due to being in SA

I suspect this is wishful thinking ... but I'll throw my observation into the mix as well ...
Vehicle: M3 RWD Red/Blk
Order Date: 19/02
EDD: Aug - Nov 2022
URL: /en_AU/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNxxxxxxxxx
Source Code: "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false

Reactions: Broony