Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon all,
Ive checked the source page and confirm both my 3 and Y state “false” however it may of been like that for ages.
I also have a second Y on order that is due NOV-FEB that has false also.

All 3 browsers have product finalise also.

My SA did say that for my 3 OD 21.01.22 and MY OD10.06.22 should be getting VINS assigned within 2-4 weeks.

LOL, I ordered my 3 on 15/1 and my Y on 10/6 ! Both are white/black RWD.

Mine are also saying 'false'. They were saying 'true' for a long time.

My friend had Michelin 4‘s on his RWD in the March shipment. So it must vary depending on what’s available.
For a while now in AU the RWD / SR+ have been almost exclusively Michelin PS4 (18"), with the 19" LR overwhelmingly Hankook. I'm a Michelin fan boy (last 4 sets of replacement tyres for my cars have been PS4), however for my track car I run Hankooks. They make good tyres, and I'm more than happy with my 19" Model Y likely being on Hankooks based on the two Ys in the Chatswood showroom.

Reactions: cafz
For a while now in AU the RWD / SR+ have been almost exclusively Michelin PS4 (18"), with the 19" LR overwhelmingly Hankook. I'm a Michelin fan boy (last 4 sets of replacement tyres for my cars have been PS4), however for my track car I run Hankooks. They make good tyres, and I'm more than happy with my 19" Model Y likely being on Hankooks based on the two Ys in the Chatswood showroom.
That is good to know, thanks. I just put PS4’s on my Audi and I love them, so when I saw that they were PS4’s I was pleased.