Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mines way more, $2000 with Shannon’s but as above also includes unlimited car hire and glass cover plus I have agreed value at $71k. That’s probably the driver why it’s so high as I haven’t had a claim nor any infringements for over a decade.
My agreed value is $95k and premium is $1800 for same inclusions, but then again I’m an old fart with 4 cars on the policy.

I haven't got a quote yet but from looking around the range is about $700-$1300. I'll get back to you once I get official quotes

A few places I'm looking at
I'd also love to know for ceramic protection and tinting in Perth. I looked at Perth Detailing Centre and the 5 year Gtechniq is around $699 for the 5 year. They only do Suntek tints... would prefer 3M though. Might check out Diamond Detailing too.

Ummm what does this do to the M3?

Hi fellow support team members! I'm still around, have been lurking in between life/work but am still here! 😁

@theaussiedon I'm not entirely sure about what that Giga Shanghai shutdown might mean...aside from the inevitable disruption to production, that is.

There was recent talk about a deal between Samsung and Tesla, where the former would provide the latter with next generation high resolution cameras?

Maybe this is related to the rumoured shut down?

Hang in tight everyone! Look after yourselves. 😉

Yep, we've graduated from accessories. We're ordering Models Ys and Polestars. One guy is digging a trench...
This. The lesson in all of this seems to be:
- don’t wait to order a Tesla car - buy one as soon as you can
- wait as long as possible to order Tesla accessories, because you don’t know when the aforementioned car will arrive, and whether you will end up ordering another one during the endless wait for the first one (thus rendering initial accessories potentially redundant).