Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So are we speculating that M3's for Australia will be produced in the next couple of weeks and onto the Morning Clara which is due to leave port on the 7th? That would fit into the August delivery schedule given. I need some excitement im losing the will to live 🤣
Na, more like [at earliest] a couple weeks beyond that and onto the "TBA" which is due to leave port on the 27th. Hard to speculate beyond that is the chart doesnt show us more future alternatives.

If you need excitement then do what the rest of us do ... buy accessories, install chargers and for someone dig some trenches (Personally not sure why that is exciting but each to their own)

I do note that cleaning up the garage in time for the M3 never seems to be on the list of activities.

Na, more like [at earliest] a couple weeks beyond that and onto the "TBA" which is due to leave port on the 27th. Hard to speculate beyond that is the chart doesnt show us more future alternatives.

If you need excitement then do what the rest of us do ... buy accessories, install chargers and for someone dig some trenches (Personally not sure why that is exciting but each to their own)

I do note that cleaning up the garage in time for the M3 never seems to be on the list of activities.
I'm also waiting for a shed which I hope gets installed well before the Tesla arrives so that I can get the charger installed in the garage.

Reactions: Ormaus
What makes you suggest that? Previous shipments have all been early in the quarters from what I can see
As @moa999 said I dont think we've seem early early quarter before. For it to reach the 7th for loading they would need to do quite a bit before hand.
I suppose we can keep our eyes on Wu Wa tesla factory videos on YouTube to see if we can spot the swap over to RHD.

True, never say never - but personally I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed.
I am hopeful that Tesla likes to under promise and over delivery but the market disruptions have only left the sense that Tesla isnt good at communicating.

Reactions: ianhutch1
Don't think we've ever seen cars on a ship as early as the 7th. Albeit normally not 20 days to the next one either.

Takes some time to build check, prep for shipping, transport to docks etc.
To add this, the AU cars have recently been built between the 8th-10th of the first month of the quarter (hence why we missed the April slot). Knock yourself out looking for a ship departing from the 12th onwards, the only real confirmation will be once this forum will light up around 15th onwards with people posting that they've had a VIN assigned.

October/November end of the window.

For quarterly production reasons October and early November is equally unlikely.

Personally think most of you will get cars over September, some maybe late August, and a few (particularly regional and WA) might end up in October.

And then November is more there as a backup in case there is a stuff up in allocation and they are a few cars short of a particular spec, in which case you will get cars from the first ship in Q4.

Out of curiosity how many cars were delivered to australia at any given time prior to the last lockdown in shanghai?

4417 was the Q1 2022 Australia number and I think a record (the first time Tesla has reported officially). Q1 production was a bit higher as some WA and Tas cars didn't get delivered until April.

The current quarter will probably be under 200 (the 150 or so being delivered this month and those April numbers)

4417 was the Q1 2022 Australia number and I think a record (the first time Tesla has reported officially). Q1 production was a bit higher as some WA and Tas cars didn't get delivered until April.

The current quarter will probably be under 200 (the 150 or so being delivered this month and those April numbers)
Just trying to have an estimate on when january/february2022 orders will be delivered . Are they next on the list or they still fulfilling nov-dec 2021

Just trying to have an estimate on when january/february2022 orders will be delivered . Are they next on the list or they still fulfilling nov-dec 2021
Who knows. We got some Decembers in here and maybe some Novembers. I'm January. Heaps of them and Februaries. But we don't know order numbers. We'd probably be like .005% of total orders. Hard to tell because the demos appeared to be given to matching spec orders. And we only got like 3-5 of those in this forum. And i think the 4k from Q1 were all RWD orders. Not LR or P.