Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I‘ve used a GoGoGate2 (precursor to the iSmartGate) for many years flawlessly. (Screenshot below) It was a bit hard to set up with video but after emailing support I set it up. Support was very good. The video on the iPad is a bit distorted but still shows everything. What I wanted was to be able to see what was happening (whether I forgot to close it), get notification on Apple Watch when door opens and closes and to be able to open and close it from the phone.

A comparison from their website.

Thanks for the personal insight. I think this is a great idea for me and I’ll probably order one today.

I‘ve used a GoGoGate2 (precursor to the iSmartGate) for many years flawlessly. (Screenshot below) It was a bit hard to set up with video but after emailing support I set it up. Support was very good. The video on the iPad is a bit distorted but still shows everything. What I wanted was to be able to see what was happening (whether I forgot to close it), get notification on Apple Watch when door opens and closes and to be able to open and close it from the phone.

A comparison from their website.

Got Meross HomeKit version from Amazon for around $60 works great and youca. Amazon prime day sales coming up on July 12-13

It's been an option only (post-delivery) since 2020.
And plenty of other similar but cheaper ways to do it these days
I haven’t studied the competition, but what I like about HomeLink is that you can have it open your garage automatically when you are approaching. Rather than scrambling around searching for the remote, or having to use your phone app. Like keys, it’s one less thing that you have to carry.

Reactions: Ormaus
With respect to Sydney and its weather -remember if its flooded forget it. Then have a look at
Tesla QC video, especially the "wading test" [1:09].
also of interest is the placement of QC document on front windscreen [1:17]
But would you be game enough to recharge it?

1656890148830.png

Reactions: Robdunc
With respect to Sydney and its weather -remember if its flooded forget it. Then have a look at
Tesla QC video, especially the "wading test" [1:09].
also of interest is the placement of QC document on front windscreen [1:17]
But would your be game enough to recharge it?
AAAAaggghhhhh
where's that???
Not sure. Likely US but makes you think !

Reactions: rtvanda
I don't think this is the case. Order with hidden vins will move to the next stage automatically therefore doesn't mean allocation has finished.
Just got this SMS today after I found my VIN a few days back. So probably things are moving.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-04-09-07-58-09_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-04-09-07-58-09_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 44