Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes this bugs me every time I look at it, but don't know what the correct date should be. Maybe 2021? Does anyone know?
1658061779830.png

Reactions: mpowney
Anyone who's received VINs recently, please help your fellow forum members by filling in this order tracker form. It's created for the AU / NZ region so we can find patterns in the deluge of posts.

Submission form: Australia New Zealand Tesla Order Tracking
Spreadsheet: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx

Cheers!

Agree, seem to be a lot of forms found around, I put my details into the one that @Ormaus created but now seem to have three on the go, happy to oblige again but would be awesome to have one source going. Appreciate the great work you guys have put into doing this btw.👍🏼

The trouble I had with Ormaus's spreadsheet was it wasn't available online, so was difficult to browse and filter, and the screenshots posted were so poor quality they couldn't be imported to a spreadsheet of my own

After a chat with @ChrisAKAHydra and @mpowney we will be using the @mpowney based Tracker.

Submission form: Australia New Zealand Tesla Order Tracking
Spreadsheet: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx

I'll put links in my signature soon(ish)

However this requires that everyone enters their own details.
For a while now I've been scraping the details people put on the forum out of posts, signatures, I've take a copy of some of the data on the global tracker too. So I've been doing the hard work for everyone :) but I've been doing it to try to figure out what the patterns are for my own purposes - and then posting because people were interested.

As I'm so close to the finish I'll continue to do so (just caught up on all todays posts) until my car is delivered.
Someone (MaxB? - seems so long ago) mentioned that I should post up the sheet in another thread and link it - which is a great idea.

While I'm happy to scrape details into my sheet, please take control of your own order reporting and use the links above.
All credit for the sheet goes to @mpowney :)

Anyone know how much notice you get given for your actual delivery date?

You'll get an SMS asking you to book your delivery date, and the date you get to choose from are around 6-9 days later.

I was on Vedaprime's service and with that I got positive confirmation that my car had arrived in Port Kembla, and then when it had been booked to leave Port Kembla which gave me a day's extra notice to the SMS.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: rtvanda and Ormaus
You'll get an SMS asking you to book your delivery date, and the date you get to choose from are around 6-9 days later.

I was on Vedaprime's service and with that I got positive confirmation that my car had arrived in Port Kembla, and then when it had been booked to leave Port Kembla which gave me a day's extra notice to the SMS.
Do you also get email?

My EDD is 22-31 August, and I’m in the Maldives from 16-24 August 😩

I said to my partner when we booked, I bet you the bloody car will arrive while we’re gone 🤣

My defence to this is that the fact you heard about the 18th shutdown was also from social media? Otherwise did you hear it from anywhere official?
Everything we do here is speculation including your estimates.
Sorry. I never stated it was my estimate. It was being bandied around. I also never heard the shutdown from social media. I first read a Reuters report discussing it along with the Y shutdown. Let’s end this now. It is of no value to this thread and only distracts from its purpose.

Last edited:
Guys. Just thought I'd put this out.

When I received my VIN yesterday, the Delivery Time period was: Aug 26 to Sep 4

Now I just checked my app because I am bored and got nothing else to do and it says:
"Aug 26 to Sep 3"

Tesla may be trying to deliver quicker? That's a first.

Anyone else notice their Delivery time go down?
Wow - yes!

24 Aug to 3 Sep
is now
18 Aug to 1 Sep

No idea what is means - cant imagine those dates are that good though.
We will only really tell when we book the actual delivery.
Our cars might end up at the dock for weeks before sent to delivery centre 🤷‍♂️