Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when I ordered my car I couldn't see the value in stumping up an extra 10k for the FSD, but now that there is the enhanced option at half the price with most of the features I'm interested again. Does anyone know if you can add the enhanced autopilot after delivery through the App?

when I ordered my car I couldn't see the value in stumping up an extra 10k for the FSD, but now that there is the enhanced option at half the price with most of the features I'm interested again. Does anyone know if you can add the enhanced autopilot after delivery through the App?
Yes you can. In fact it is the best option as adding to your order increases the price and sales tax goes up plus, depending on your chosen model, it may attract LCT. It will be available in your app along with acceleration boost if you ordered an LR. AB only for LR with front motor like the P.

Yes you can. In fact it is the best option as adding to your order increases the price and sales tax goes up plus, depending open you chosen model, it may attract LCT. It will be available in your app along with acceleration boost if you ordered an LR. AB only for LR with front motor like the P.
thanks, yes I did order LR. I wasn't aware there was an acceleration boost option but it sounds like something I need as well

Must admit im cautiously optimistic after seeing a RWD VIN assigned finally

Now to desperately try to not check for a VIN every 30 seconds for the whole weekend...
Don't overdo it... it may not end well
1659671591636.png