Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mt Morgan.. long story (but I was born in Isa).
Look forward to only work trips Mackay and Cairns.
What routes are you on?
Bummed about inland options thru to Roma
I travel RKY to Canberra several times a year as well as Blue MTS.
I like to vary my route as scenery change so always looking at options.
NSW seems to have a very good spread of charge points, though still hope to see more offering in future.
Soon after i take delivery of my M3LR I'll be heading to CBR, but likely to take safe route down the coast till i know the car better.
Plug share sow several charge points in Roma, but none yet in Miles, where i usuall go. The enhanced QESH fill plag that gap - sometime.

Iā€™m going this route too. The legislation has been referred to some senate committee whoā€™s report is due 2nd September. Itā€™ll go through after that. Donā€™t see any reason for it not to pass.

Paying for the car entirely pre-tax is a no brainer imo!

On another note, my M3LR OD is 7/12/21 and build date 10/7. I seem to be the only one who hasnā€™t received the text or RAV. What a joke. *cries in upper middle class privilege*
Tesla don't supply the RAV - you have to search for it "Register of Approved Vehicles Search" (must have all these words) and enter your VIN. it is usually available a day or so after boat docks. If build date is 10/7 it should have been on the Clara or Passama. Depends where you live, but if on Aust east coast (Bris, Syd, Cbr) your car shjould have been unloaded. If Melb it won't arrive until tomorrow in Melb port, If SA or WA it will be transferred to another boat before delivery - so still a while to wait.

• Informative
Reactions: CMTDad
Hey Everyoneā€¦ Great Forumā€¦.First post.
Thought Iā€™d throw my details in the mix:

M3LR
White / White
OD 11/03 (Chatswood Sydney)
Build 15/07
received sms to expect delivery sms yesterday (10/08 ) .
Paid final invoice last night (10/08)
VIN showed up in Vehicle registry at lunchtime today (11/08)
EDD still showing 20Aug - 3Sept
No final delivery date yet

HPWC installed a couple of months ago
No other accessories yet ( but starting to order some stuff this evening :))

Looking forward to the next bit !!!!!

Tesla don't supply the RAV - you have to search for it "Register of Approved Vehicles Search" (must have all these words) and enter your VIN. it is usually available a day or so after boat docks. If build date is 10/7 it should have been on the Clara or Passama. Depends where you live, but if on Aust east coast (Bris, Syd, Cbr) your car shjould have been unloaded. If Melb it won't arrive until tomorrow in Melb port, If SA or WA it will be transferred to another boat before delivery - so still a while to wait.
Yeah sorry appreciate my post might have been confusing. I mean the rav.infrastructure website. Have been checking it but still nothing.

Gotta say Iā€™m getting a tad salty about this given my order/build dates. Donā€™t worry, they said, the order queue will be honoured, they said. Hmmkayyyā€¦