Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'
Received this on 10 Aug.
No delivery appointment sms yet.
My edd is 18 Aug-1 Sep.
Same - my delivery window started 9-23 Aug, then 10-24 Aug, then 11-24 Aug now 12-25 Aug incrementing by a day every day but no delivery date as yet. Car came in on Monday I think, obtained its RAV status on 9 Aug but still waiting. It's a test of patience (which I have failed miserably). Location is Canberra.

So with the delivery date passing the early stages of my delivery window without it showing up on the RAV site or not receiving a text from Tesla to book in delivery yet, I thought I'd check the MOLACE site posted earlier.

I was not happy to see that my car is still on a ship (Ruby Ace) on its way over, landing in Melbourne on the 18th of August. After off loading and preparing for delivery, I'll be lucky to get it by the final date of the delivery window I was given.

Frustrating when I've been waiting since the 9th of December.

Every twist and turn in this saga makes me more frustrated in this company.

Those 0-100 sprints better make this all worth it when it eventually arrives.

• Love
Reactions: LEG60
So with the delivery date passing the early stages of my delivery window without it showing up on the RAV site or not receiving a text from Tesla to book in delivery yet, I thought I'd check the MOLACE site posted earlier.

I was not happy to see that my car is still on a ship (Ruby Ace) on its way over, landing in Melbourne on the 18th of August. After off loading and preparing for delivery, I'll be lucky to get it by the final date of the delivery window I was given.

Frustrating when I've been waiting since the 9th of December.

Every twist and turn in this saga makes me more frustrated in this company.

Those 0-100 sprints better make this all worth it when it eventually arrives.
Ruby Ace just hit the radar off the coast of perth.

Anybody have an idea what is the earliest/latest they offer for pickup? Depending on the day, I teach and may not be able to get it and don't trust anybody else to pick it up as nobody has drive experience at all... I mean, unless I *cough* am *cough* unwell that day *cough cough*..
I have already started *coughing* to prepare for my SMS to pickup the car sometime next week/after (fingers crossed). Got to prepare the coughs early and drop them strategically in zoom meetings.

Just received the Tesla vision approval and VIN in web page source code!
hi
congratulations on your vin. Once youve been electric you can’t go back

Just interested to know if the vin does NOT appear in your manage screen AND you’ve tried a server refresh- ie: shift F5, sometimes cntl shift F5.
if the vin is in source then it should render but your browser is showing cached data.

Reactions: axelfair89
Just interested to know if the vin does NOT appear in your manage screen AND you’ve tried a server refresh- ie: shift F5, sometimes cntl shift F5.
if the vin is in source then it should render but your browser is showing cached data.
I doubt this would make any difference with Tesla's site - the account / details pages are served with cache-control headers, most modern browsers adhere to those headers. Its probably why the account pages take longer to load than other pages on tesla.com

hi
congratulations on your vin. Once youve been electric you can’t go back

We have never seen the vin on the manage screen. Only in the final invoice.