Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive seen 2 feb 20 orders been fulfilled and im 20 feb and still nothing this tesla game is killing me its either they dont know what they are doing or just being dumb with allocation, its just weird how can they not stick to a schedule based on order placements how hard can it be.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Yes I agree mate I think our only hope now is a transhipment from the East Coast and by the look of it we wont know about that until the cars are actually on the ship
There is the Clover Ace coming from Thailand via Singapore.
A larger RoRo has just left Singapore for the Gulf after coming from Shanghai, so maybe the vehicle is sitting on the docks waiting for Transshipment from there ?

Fingers crossed for you.

Ive seen 2 feb 20 orders been fulfilled and im 20 feb and still nothing this tesla game is killing me its either they dont know what they are doing or just being dumb with allocation, its just weird how can they not stick to a schedule based on order placements how hard can it be.
I can see VINs being assigned by one person walking around the ship reading the VIN on each vehicle, writing it down on paper, then being typed (with one finger) into a computer 😂