Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 2.19.49 pm.png

What's the difference between the "New South Wales Incentive" and "New South Wales Gov. EV Rebate" ?
Is the "incentive" something new? Or are Tesla just incorrectly listing something that doesn't exist (and can we take advantage of it? :p )

View attachment 898029

What's the difference between the "New South Wales Incentive" and "New South Wales Gov. EV Rebate" ?
Is the "incentive" something new? Or are Tesla just incorrectly listing something that doesn't exist (and can we take advantage of it? :p )
That does appear like a weird bug in their price break down. If you look at the price after savings it only counted the 3000$ incentive/rebate once. Better luck next time?

How was the quality? Any issues with the paint? Have heard many people picking cars up having defects.
Heaps of people moving through this thread for months (myself included) and nearly everyone has said they are exceptionally happy with the car and there is no defects.

I'm one month into ownership and almost 1000km done. Not a single defect. Family and friends who get in the car are amazed, and say it's exceptionally more premium than they thought.

I hope you all love your shiny new cars as much as I do. My M3LR is like a BMW M3 without all the issues. Seriously even if I won the lottery I'd probably just stick with the model 3, but that's just me. Had mine since March 2021 from China. Zero fit, finish and quality issues.
Source?

Interesting choice of date BTW...
A screen shot of a text exchange between Tesla rep and potential customer

1674355765245.jpeg

Heaps of people moving through this thread for months (myself included) and nearly everyone has said they are exceptionally happy with the car and there is no defects.

I'm one month into ownership and almost 1000km done. Not a single defect. Family and friends who get in the car are amazed, and say it's exceptionally more premium than they thought.
software update is up to date? or need to update to latest by myself after delivery?

There was Tesla carrying ship in Adelaide last week. I assume there are a bunch of Teslas now sitting at Outer Harbor. Anyone have a photo? I ordered a LR White Body / Black Interior 18" on May 29th 2022. Still showing 9-12 months from order date.
Same here. Order rwd white/black back to 9/5/22 in Melbourne vic. Still nothing but 9-12months from order date! No comms at all !!!

Same here. Order rwd white/black back to 9/5/22 in Melbourne vic. Still nothing but 9-12months from order date! No comms at all !!!
I feel for you but fwiw the updates are of minimal value. We were mid January to early feb then got an update from Tesla saying it’s getting close- which is Tesla speak for “we’ve delayed it to feb sometime“. We have a vin but checking the molace/roro website fails to get a hit, which doesn’t give me confidence in the delivery window