Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Just checking in to say it's great to see so many people taking delivery lately! Gives me hope things are starting to move through a little smoother. What's interesting is the different experiences people have had at Alexandria. Some told take as long as you like then the poster above saying only a 15 minute slot to go over the car... I'd definitely be taking longer than 15 minutes for such a large investment!

Hope those new cars are treating you all well and you've worked out which accessories you need and which ones you don't! :D

Built 13/12 -just missed out on a ‘23 model :-(
It's a pity but not a big deal as no change has been made yet.

If you are concerning selling second-hand, I think most Tesla buyers know year doesn't mean anything as long as nothing changed. For example you don't care your iPhone 14 was made in Dec 2022 or Feb 2023 as long as it is a 14, same model. In contrast, Feb 2023 vs Oct 2023 will be a problem if the face-lifting/upgrade rumor takes place in a few months' time. Effectively then it's not 14 anymore it's facelifted 15 (late 2023 model 3).

Curious about what happened in the past right before the Ryzen upgrade. Did a lot of people cancel their orders before picking up the old model?

I have been away for around 50 pages I thought all Feb- April orders at least have a delivery date locked in? When was your build date?

Hopefully you will receive the sms for the delivery appointment soon.
Ordered 10Mar, build date 22Nov, do not have delivery date but do have range from 13Feb - 06 Mar. I am hoping it is achieved in that period without sliding back.

Ordered 10Mar, build date 22Nov, do not have delivery date but do have range from 13Feb - 06 Mar. I am hoping it is achieved in that period without sliding back.
That’s insane!!!!!
I reckon yours and mine were carried by the same MSC vessel which arrived around Christmas?
They are still busy with trucking cars to costal delivery centres, maybe that’s why they don’t have any truck available for regional areas….
But I do believe/hope you get it this month.

All three of us in the office with Tesla's on order just received the SMS's and selected a delivery date + time

Tesla Model 3 LR Pearl White, 18" Aero Wheels, All Black Interior:
Ordered: 18/08/22 **
Original EDD: Feb - May 2023,
Updated EDD: Jan 28 - Feb 18
Updated EDD: Feb 3 - Feb 24
Updated EDD: Feb 9 - Mar 2
Updated EDD: Feb 7 - Feb 28
Final EDD: Feb 13th

** I think we ordered a Standard Range a week before this, but switched to a LR which is what this date reflects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilepa and Jmadrox