Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S Dual Motor Launch

Dborn

Confirmed
Aug 26, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Here is a trick for shoulders without medical attention. Lie the patient face down on a high surface such as an examination couch or table. Let affected arm hang over the side. Place arm fully into a bucket and tape the handle of bucket to the arm firmly. Lots of duct tape. Then begin filling bucket slowly with water a litre at a time. Pretty soon the shoulder will relocate! Works because of the steady traction overcoming the muscle spasm associated with the pain. A very safe method. I am a retired ortho.

Kayto

Nov 26, 2014
Less than 24h to go!!
Forecast is a chilly 11 degrees in the evening. I wonder what that feels like if I open a window at 200km/h?

dhuDz

Jul 24, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
2016 Tesla Model S dual-motor range launches in Australia : P85D with headline

IMG_4739.jpg

Bennny

Jan 15, 2015
Victoria, Australia
Fantastic event put on by Tesla. Great finger food, booze aplenty, and what's more - the P85D.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This thing truly is the definition of insane. My wife and I were both absolutely shocked how brutally fast this thing is, it knocks the wind out of you!

They also demonstrated the MS through a slalom course and the autopilot stopping ability.

Last edited:
Fantastic event put on by Tesla. Great finger food, booze aplenty, and what's more - the P85D.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This thing truly is the definition of insane. My wife and I were both absolutely shocked how brutally fast this thing is, it knocks the wind out of you!

They also demonstrated a slalom course and the autopilot stopping ability.

Loved the event... So can't wait for my delivery now. The event did a great job of keeping up the excitement of my new purchase. :)

Bennny

Jan 15, 2015
Victoria, Australia
Videos? Photos?

Didn't capture any, spewing I didn't!

They did have a company called Flying Dragon running a few drones and taking photos - they'll have some great footage.

Heath Walker announced two new supercharger locations and stuck to the 2015 goal of joining Melbourne and Sydney. Wodonga was one, what was the other Fleischmann?

Kayto

Nov 26, 2014
Heath said Goulburn is under construction, then *Gundagai* and Wodonga are next. Woohoo!
Great event. I did the slalom and acceleration runs about 4 times each. So fun!

bb07

Feb 13, 2015
Melbourne, VIC
Insane mode indeed, I could see on the video that you got pulled back hehe

Did you purposely sit at the back instead at the front? Just curious. Great video.

No I was actually hoping to sit in the front but one of the other guys got there before me. Probably better camera angle from the back seat though.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC