Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No longer the only Tesla in the village. Spotted in Macleay Street Potts Point earlier this evening.
image.jpg
Is that you Mark E out for a celebratory dinner?

Good to see that an online store doesn't know what NLA stand for! Timpoo will always be able to supply....

LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

No longer the only Tesla in the village. Spotted in Macleay Street Potts Point earlier this evening.
Is that you Mark E out for a celebratory dinner?

Not in Potts point - I was in the city today though & stopped in the service centre at St. Leonards to pick up the Tesla pano and rear window screens plus the air compressor/tyre goo kit. I managed to snap this just for you....

image.jpg

:)

Last edited:
LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in Potts point - I was in the city today though & stopped in the service centre at St. Leonard's to pick up the Tesla pano and rear window screens plus the air compressor/tyre goo kit. I managed to snap this just for you....

View attachment 68507

:)
Touché :smile:
Mine was in getting its "85KWH" plates and an additional wall connector.

Does that mean they have the Tesla tyre compressor/goo in stock or was it a special order?

I emailed them about it and from what I could discern it was local stock. It took a little while to get arranged though as the I started all of this just before xmas. With the xmas break etc I can understand the delays. I have also tyre repair plugs in the boot, which I'd probably use first, with the compressor to inflate again.

I parked in the sun today and got to test the sunshield and roof and back window covers - they do seem to keep a reasonable amount of heat out of the car.

You're not really giving the best demos then! I regularly use all the power of my P85+ so I think ISBrown made the right decision to upgrade.

You can really feel the difference between the P and the standard 85. When you think about the P - it's 20% faster! Lucky the one I have at the moment is also a standard 85 so when I switch over to my car it will be the same.

The best way I've found to demo the true power, even on an 85, is to floor it from 0-60 (oh yeah, not bad, that's cool, some other supercars feel faster etc etc), and then slow down to around 45, and then floor it again to 90-100. It's that second acceleration that's the most mind blowing, even for me, because people aren't used to that kind of acceleration "in gear". Of course I only do this on deserted freeways...