Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps your aircon is awesome? I give mine a 'D'. It only just keeps the car cool and on really hot days it is extremely noisy (the compressor not the fans) to the point it sounds like it could fail.

How are others finding its cooling capacity in the heat?

Edit: Sorry just realised I should post this elsewhere so I don't clog up the pic thread. I can't see how to delete the post from the mobile app.

Vanity.jpg
FontQuarter.jpg
OpenRight.jpg
RightSide.jpg
Charging in Artarmon.jpg
Rear2.JPG
Leftside.jpg

A few snaps of Tess, who lives outside. Ordinary polish, no flash Opti like Higgy. In general, I can't see my needing more range or more acceleration. A/C not fabulous in the rear. Deserves Michelins, which I will do when the Eagles have flown. With the amount of storage, she is turning into the Kingswood. Mastering the cruise control for use in non-highway areas infested by police radar. The navigation voice is awful, much worse than my 2006 Prius, they need to use human voices like Siri. I mostly leave the voice off.

Did a piece last night for the 7.30 Report, you can see the car moving on IView.

I live close to the city so took Sparki for a drive this afternoon to get some good pics.
Looks like I need to do a photographic course but these are what resulted.
Mrs Macquarie's Chair
SparkLadyMacquarie.JPG

The Rocks
SparkiBridge.JPG

Sparki TheRocks.jpg

This one is a bit overexposed but shows how the Brown metallic flake really shines in the sunlight
SparkiStreet.JPG

Enjoy.