Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model S pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5870.JPG

Apparently my quota was exceeded, but here's a picture from the pick-up.

Green with Tan interior. Soon to be opticoated and tinted. Any recommendations for places in Sydney are welcome.

I'll be going for a bit of a road trip (first one) this weekend to Gosford, but so far on city roads the car is (more than) great :)

It's good to see some of the other Tesla's getting around Sydney on this forum. I've seen a blue Roadster around the Brookvale area, and the AMPED Red Model S in Seaforth, a white Model S heading towards Manly and a blue Model S also in Brookvale.

I didn't have my Model S yet, so I waved from my range rover which probably confused these guys more than anything :)

View attachment 70750

Green with Tan interior. Soon to be opticoated and tinted. Any recommendations for places in Sydney are welcome.

I'll be going for a bit of a road trip (first one) this weekend to Gosford, but so far on city roads the car is (more than) great :)

It's good to see some of the other Tesla's getting around Sydney on this forum. I've seen a blue Roadster around the Brookvale area, and the AMPED Red Model S in Seaforth, a white Model S heading towards Manly and a blue Model S also in Brookvale.

I didn't have my Model S yet, so I waved from my range rover which probably confused these guys more than anything :)
Saw your car being prepped while i was supercharging yesterday morning.
Opticoat - Reflect Effect, North Parramatta. David Trieu. Nice guy. Did a great job on my car. He uses Opticoat pro +.

Congrats on the new car mate! If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? My wife and I (along with AMPED) are based in Manly.

Looks amazing. So happy I'm having this treatment done too.

BTW is that a row of brake lights above the rear window?

Can't believe I've spent 2 years (since ordering) looking at every pic and video of this car and never noticed that.

- - - Updated - - -

Great job Mike. Looks fantastic. Also love the combo of that bright red with the silver wheels and red brake callipers.