Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone not received an email confirmation about their Y order? I can see my reservation on App and Tesla website but I never received an email about my order. So I actually don't know what time I ordered but it was around 11:40ish on the opening day. I know I'm nowhere getting a VIN because I'm performance but I'll put my source code below just in case there are clues in there. Just having that little panic that I don't have a proper order.

Is this a Performance thing?

My source code says
{"code":200,"data":{"countryCode":"AU","vehicleList":[{"year":"","model":"my","vin":"","rn":"RN123456789","countryCode":"AU","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/...10,$PL31,$SPTY1,$STY5S,$CPF0,$DRRH&bkba_opt=1","orderStatus":"ORDER_PLACED","orderSubstatus":"_Z","isFoundersSeries":false,"isDeliveredOrPostDelivered":false,"isPaymentPending":false,"isReferralWinner":false,"isCoowner":false,"esignStatus":null,"isCommercialCaptive":false}],"enterpriseOrderList":[],"energyProductList":[],"chargingNotification":false,"BMLNotifications":[null],"coownerNotification":false,"referralCode":false,"showUpgradesFlag":false},"message":"success","success":true}

I've taken out my reservation number and put in 123456789

Has anyone not received an email confirmation about their Y order? I can see my reservation on App and Tesla website but I never received an email about my order. So I actually don't know what time I ordered but it was around 11:40ish on the opening day. I know I'm nowhere getting a VIN because I'm performance but I'll put my source code below just in case there are clues in there. Just having that little panic that I don't have a proper order.

My source code says
{"code":200,"data":{"countryCode":"AU","vehicleList":[{"year":"","model":"my","vin":"","rn":"RN123456789","countryCode":"AU","imageUrl":"https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/...10,$PL31,$SPTY1,$STY5S,$CPF0,$DRRH&bkba_opt=1","orderStatus":"ORDER_PLACED","orderSubstatus":"_Z","isFoundersSeries":false,"isDeliveredOrPostDelivered":false,"isPaymentPending":false,"isReferralWinner":false,"isCoowner":false,"esignStatus":null,"isCommercialCaptive":false}],"enterpriseOrderList":[],"energyProductList":[],"chargingNotification":false,"BMLNotifications":[null],"coownerNotification":false,"referralCode":false,"showUpgradesFlag":false},"message":"success","success":true}

I didn't received an email for my RWD, but I received an SMS.

your order status is "ORDER_PLACED", but mine is "BOOKED".

Does anyone know the difference between "ORDER_PLACED" and "BOOKED".

My source code says

The email takes a day to come. So be patient. If it is past that one day, check your SPAM.

The email takes a day to come. So be patient. If it is past that one day, check your SPAM.
I ordered on 10th June so it's been more than a day :) and it's not in spam.
I also never received a confirmation email for the MY SR, not in spam either.

I am basing my 12:30 time on when I got "welcome to the Tesla family" text message, which iirc came fairly quickly after ordering.
Hmm no text either
You have an RN, so you have an order. Be cool, soda pop.
Yeah I figured my RN was all that I needed but when I hear everyone talk about their email or SMS I get anxious. I shall chill out and put it down to it being a Performance order maybe.

I ordered on 10th June so it's been more than a day :) and it's not in spam.

Hmm no text either

Yeah I figured my RN was all that I needed but when I hear everyone talk about their email or SMS I get anxious. I shall chill out and put it down to it being a Performance order maybe.
I never received a text or an email, ordered the Performance around 11:30am 10/06. Called Tesla that afternoon and gave them my RN number and they confirmed my order was real and in their system. Still check daily for that confirmation email though 😅

I received an email within minutes of placing my P order on opening day. I didn't get a Welcome to Tesla email, but I already had an account for other purposes. My funny code page says "ORDER_PLACED" like yours does.

Reactions: alliwantisaY