Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's seems that the Turandot is finally admitting that it's heading to Port Kembla. Lol.

SmartSelect_20230318_174154_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: krylonos
Melb wise after the next couple of ships Aramacap next 5 ships not coming to Melb.
So I cannot see the Model Y I ordered here by the Feb-May timeline. Unless they start trucking them in.
Cannot see Tesla saying Melb, SA and Tassie your all stuffed.

They may utilise the transcontinental ship like they are with Morning Crystal but haven't assigned ones for the upcoming ships yet. This will take the pressure off the main Armacup ships to keep going back and forth to China and let the transcontinent ship deal with Melbourne port. Alternatively they might decide to do a mixture and do some road/rail transfers as ell.

Reactions: Davemcd
Hi there. Has anyone who ordered a RWD early July had an updated EDD? Mine is still showing 30 April to 21 May. I’m seeing a few posts about August orders getting EDD’s for April.
Perhaps the boat mine is on is being rowed across to make up for the fuel they’ve wasted doing laps around Melbourne’s port!

RWD MSM Brisbane