Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post, after lurking and madly jumping on any tidbits of Aussie developments like a seagull. Wanted the X, ordered the 3 in March before the price rises, and then ordered the Y on the 11th. So won't be in the first lot but hopefully not too late into 2023.

Have already ordered a couple of accessories for the 3 (before the Y was available), so will now just wait (im)patiently along with everyone else here :)

Reactions: Blaq and Cmoney991
i don't think so, I saw the roster for Y, but again the roster is subject to change. The roster i saw is the production line will start on the 15th.
🤷‍♂️
But here is the source
ABEBE714-2B64-4BCA-8BB0-D408E77B591B.jpeg

I ordered on 10/06/22 around lunch time. Can't find exact time of my order. Checked my credit card but was not able to find exact time of order.
You should have an email from "Tesla Motors", subject "Thank you for your order" - the timestamp on that is as good as any.

That said there have been a couple of examples over in the Model 3 waiting room of the "queue" not necessarily being first come first served.

My order time is 12:04pm, on 10/6/2022. Still not yet receive a VIN.. However, already installed Tesla Gen 3 Wall Connector in my garage last week, now anxiously waiting for the VIN and the arrival of my Model Y.
How exciting for you. I did the same when I ordered my 3. Had the charger installed a few weeks before my car arrived so it was all ready. Which was lucky because my 3 only had about 25% battery on delivery and I live over an hour away from the delivery centre so I only just made it home. So was glad I could plug into a faster wall charger rather than having to wait for the mobile charger to do its slow thing before I could go back out again and experience my new car.