Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autailers Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have these mats?

They look really cool, handmade, and made in the US. Sure they're expensive
but way more stylish than rubber or the regular carpet mats...

Reactions: designrs
I'm interested in these mats, but I live in Seattle where we obviously get a lot of rain which leads to dirty shoes. I've typically used weathertech floor liners. They're indestructible, but the styling is bland. I'll still probably opt for those for the frunk and trunk.

I really like the Autotailor sport mats with the red piping for my soon to be arriving red M3P. How do you think these will hold up to the elements, and look contrasted with my white seats?

I'm interested in these mats, but I live in Seattle where we obviously get a lot of rain which leads to dirty shoes. I've typically used weathertech floor liners. They're indestructible, but the styling is bland. I'll still probably opt for those for the frunk and trunk.

I really like the Autotailor sport mats with the red piping for my soon to be arriving red M3P. How do you think these will hold up to the elements, and look contrasted with my white seats?
I am looking at the ones with the red piping as my M3 is red with white interior so I think the splash of red inside would look good.
Where are you guys seeing the Frunk and Trunk mats? I see the 3 piece sets but not the 6. Are the Frunk and Trunk ones not yet released for the 2021 LR?

Trying to order the autotailer mats, but the picture of the trunk mat on their website is confusing. I want to make sure I'm ordering the the trunk mat that allows for access to the storage compartment underneath.

Is THIS the correct part? If you look at the trunk piece, it appears to be 1-piece mat, but that's not what I'm looking for.

@bobbyg123 your link went to a Model 3 floor mat for me so not the right one. Look here and compare the 8pc vs 9pc. Think the 9pc is what you want but email them to make sure. I have them but don't have a car yet :) so can't tell you 100% but that is what I found in my research. Also, make sure you order the right model year as there is a change from 2020 to 2021

@bobbyg123 your link went to a Model 3 floor mat for me so not the right one. Look here and compare the 8pc vs 9pc. Think the 9pc is what you want but email them to make sure. I have them but don't have a car yet :) so can't tell you 100% but that is what I found in my research. Also, make sure you order the right model year as there is a change from 2020 to 2021
Thanks, but the Model 3 performance is the car I need them for.

My Autailor M3 Sport mats showed up after a week. I went to install them today. The driver side and passenger side mats do not fit. They are much larger (3 inches longer) than the factory mats. I have emailed them but have not yet received a response. My order clearly reflects 2021 Model 3. Mine is AWD/LR and is a May 21 Manufacture date.. I did see others that had trouble with these mats but it seemed the 2021 was a different floor config than previous years. The rear mat, frunk, trunk and recessed well in trunk fit fine. It is the drivers side front and passenger mats that are problematic. Anybody else have issues with these mats?

My Autailor M3 Sport mats showed up after a week. I went to install them today. The driver side and passenger side mats do not fit. They are much larger (3 inches longer) than the factory mats. I have emailed them but have not yet received a response. My order clearly reflects 2021 Model 3. Mine is AWD/LR and is a May 21 Manufacture date.. I did see others that had trouble with these mats but it seemed the 2021 was a different floor config than previous years. The rear mat, frunk, trunk and recessed well in trunk fit fine. It is the drivers side front and passenger mats that are problematic. Anybody else have issues with these mats?

I know for the MY mats the '21's were definitely different sizes up front, hence having to order the mats for the '21 year. I believe M3 is the same
boat so it sounds like you got the '20 mats.

I purchased the 9 piece set for my MYP. They are fantastic Had a minor issue with one of the mats and the company was quick to resolve the issue. Outstanding customer service. Pricey, but well worth it.

Was considering some of the other popular all weather mats, but it didn't seem that they were updated for the 2021 models. Lots of reviews complained that the mats didn't fit correctly since they were still based on the 2020 model. These mats were updated to fit the 2021 model so fit is perfect.

Reactions: Marcust99
I know for the MY mats the '21's were definitely different sizes up front, hence having to order the mats for the '21 year. I believe M3 is the same
boat so it sounds like you got the '20 mats.
That's what I think. I definitely ordered the 2021 6 piece set and the shipping paper/invoice says 2021 but they are much larger than the stock mats.
1624743178127.png

That's what I think. I definitely ordered the 2021 6 piece set and the shipping paper/invoice says 2021 but they are much larger than the stock mats.
View attachment 678151

Yep. You should sent them those pics if you haven't already. I'm sure you'll hear back soon. The mats are fantastic and wayyyy more
stylish thank plain old black weather mats that will just get dirty so quickly.