Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autailers Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep. You should sent them those pics if you haven't already. I'm sure you'll hear back soon. The mats are fantastic and wayyyy more
stylish thank plain old black weather mats that will just get dirty so quickly.
Yep. I sent the pics along with my email on Fri afternoon. I don't think they work weekends over there so i hope to hear from them Monday. I love the look of the mats. I selected the Sport version as my M3 is red so the red piping will bring a splash of red into the cabin.

Followup; Customer service contacted me after several attempts to reach out to them. Once contact was established, they were very helpful and responsive. Once they realized my model year and configuration and correlated that with the pictures I sent of their mats vs. OEM mats, they realized they needed a new template for the 2021 M3 LR floor pan configuration. They manufactured new front driver and passenger mats for my configuration. The driver mat fits perfectly. The passenger mat is a much better fit but still bunches a bit where the footwell pinches in from the rocker side and the center console. I sent them more pics and measurements for the passenger side with measurements so hopefully future copies will be spot on.

Attachments

• 20210719_130327.jpg
    20210719_130327.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 20210719_130333.jpg
    20210719_130333.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210719_130406.jpg
    20210719_130406.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 83
I know for the MY mats the '21's were definitely different sizes up front, hence having to order the mats for the '21 year. I believe M3 is the same
boat so it sounds like you got the '20 mats.
How are they holding up after a few months of use? Do they still fit well? Any issues with the driver side mat "foot rest" piece falling over or the trunk mats sliding around?

I am waiting on my New MY Performance. I had one of the 1st MYP in 2020 (Win around 1,000). I have had the Aitailor trunk mats for 2 years and they hold up really well. I kitesurf many time a weeks, so sand and salt water are always on my board and gear. It looks brand new still (the one spot is actually water, as I just wiped it down....no stain :). I will be buying this set for my new car, but now Autailor has a set of protection for the rear seats when down, so I will have more protection.

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 66
... now Autailor has a set of protection for the rear seats when down, so I will have more protection.
I was excited to see your comment about this as I have the Autailors mats, and I always wanted them to offer something for the back of the rear seats.

So I jumped over to the Autailors website, but I can't find what you're talking about. I see a dog-mat accessory for the rear seats, but not any folded-down seat-back covers. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Can you post a link to the new item you're talking about? Thanks!

I was excited to see your comment about this as I have the Autailors mats, and I always wanted them to offer something for the back of the rear seats.

So I jumped over to the Autailors website, but I can't find what you're talking about. I see a dog-mat accessory for the rear seats, but not any folded-down seat-back covers. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Can you post a link to the new item you're talking about? Thanks!
Apologize for the delay and perhaps not being clear. On Autailor site they have the configuration above which is 1 piece and covers the trunk (vs 2 piece). I had contacted Autlailors to see if they had something on the back of the seats. If you see my picture, they don't have them covered. They never replied, so I think you either get the 1 piece or 2 piece coverage for the truck. Hope that is clear.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
Apologize for the delay and perhaps not being clear. On Autailor site they have the configuration above which is 1 piece and covers the trunk (vs 2 piece). I had contacted Autlailors to see if they had something on the back of the seats. If you see my picture, they don't have them covered. They never replied, so I think you either get the 1 piece or 2 piece coverage for the truck. Hope that is clear.
Thanks for the clarification. My Autailors mat set has the 1-piece cargo floor style (which I prefer for general use, and hasn't been a problem the couple of times i wanted to access the compartmenr underneath).

I was happy with the idea that they finally started making something for the fold-down seat backs, too bad it was a false alarm. I still hope they do so.

I got these in yesterday for my 2020 MYLR. Nice, fast service. I ordered in the morning and they shipped that day. They are an exact fit and are very nice. They are not quite as bright as the photos make them out to be. Best of all, they won't be a pug hair magnet like the OEM carpet ones were.

20220514_083127.jpg

20220514_083639.jpg
20220514_092931.jpg

Reactions: JHCCAZ