Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto body needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, I rear ended my brand new P85D into some trash cans and my garage and put a pretty good dent into the hatchback and some scratches elsewhere that may be able to be buffed out. I reverse into my driveway every day and sometimes have to reposition the car. I swore it was in drive and it was in reverse and the rest is history. I am in Marin, north of SF. Ouch!!

Start with the local service center. We bought a inventory car and it had a pretty serious blemish on the leading edge of the hatch back spoiler. You could see aluminum and there were some small gouges. By the time we picked it up you'd never know it was there.

I suggest checking with the service center and an authorized Tesla repair facility first. If the damage is light and does not require structural parts or repair you can go elsewhere. However, you may find that the experience with Tesla approved facilities is far better than what some here have reported.