Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Dome Lights cancelled by Tesla Theater

When you start Tesla Theater do you have to go back and re-set your Dome Lights to Auto?

• What is this Tesla Theater of which you speak?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

israndy

Supercharger Hunter
Mar 31, 2016
Alameda, CA
Took a while to figure it out. Was it after a software update? Was it a setting that is forgotten when set during the day?

Looks like every time I charge the car and turn on the Tesla Theater to pass the time the Auto setting for the Dome Lights is turned Off when the lights dim to start the show. But I then have to go back in to Settings -> Lights and change Dome Lights back to Auto. I have been thru the most recent three updates and the behavior has not changed.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I would report it to Tesla but it may just be my car, although I did just find a bug in Apple HomePods and got to report that.

Have had this issue for months. Talked to Tesla Mobile Service today. This is a known issue within the firmware. Tesla engineering is trying to determine root cause but have given no estimate of software fix yet.