Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto High Beam not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auto high beam is a nice feature but for some reason it wasn't working for me while I was out driving on country roads this evening. I checked and it's enabled. I rebooted the system and still nothing. Anyone have any other suggestions as to what might work?

After enabling it on the in the settings on the touchscreen, you need to push the turn signal stalk away from you to actually turn on the auto-high beam feature. You should see an "A" inside the high beam icon on the screen.
Perfect. I fixed it this morning. Why would it be set up so you have to use the stalk as well? You’d think that enabling it under settings would be sufficient.

Perfect. I fixed it this morning. Why would it be set up so you have to use the stalk as well? You’d think that enabling it under settings would be sufficient.
I think the idea is that the driver has the option of using auto high beams or staying with just low beams on. When starting out a drive in our residential area, I don't want the auto high beams coming on and off; I just want low beams. Then when I get to a rural road I can flick on high beams with the stalk and auto high becomes active.