Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto high beams not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do they high beams come on at all? If not make sure a headlight icon displays with the letter A in the middle. (top left hand pane) If not push the left stalk to enable it.
After updates I usually have to re-enable auto headlights. If the icon displays but the headlights are not working properly then contact the SC.

No. Just pushed once will enable it. What I've discovered, that may be your situation, is that if you turn the headlights off manually, like if you're sitting in the car someplace for a while, and then get out of the car, once you get back in and drive off, you will need to re-enable the high beams (by pushing the stalk once) for auto high beams to work again. In other words, once you turn off the headlights, when they're turned back on, auto high beams needs to be re-enabled.

I have issues that the auto high beam doesn't work so when pressing on the stalk, the high beams would stay on 100% of the time. This seems to happen at the same time I am having cruise control issues. Rebooting would occasionally fix the issue.