Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Insurance for Model 3 in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tony_YYZ

This is puzzling to me as I'm also with TDMM. When I contacted them last week they had the car in their system. The temporary "pink slip" they sent clearly states 2018 Tesla 3 along with the VIN number.

That’s
Had my insurance issued by TDMM... they DO NOT have the model 3 in system. Had my papers issued with Model S75. Agent told me a few others had similar paperwork issued and did not have an issue during pickup.

Here’s hoping there are no issues! I’m bringing my “S70D” home this afternoon!!

I called TDMM. my quote for toronto was $1386/year if bundled with home insurance, and $1625/year if standalone. The Tesla ISA said that i need to complete the insurance policy info to get a delivery date, and TDMM said they need the delivery date to finalize the insurance policy. It's always effing something.....

I called TDMM. my quote for toronto was $1386/year if bundled with home insurance, and $1625/year if standalone. The Tesla ISA said that i need to complete the insurance policy info to get a delivery date, and TDMM said they need the delivery date to finalize the insurance policy. It's always effing something.....
The Tesla ISA told me to upload my current insurance policy online for now.