Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto lane change works on city streets for AP1 but not AP2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You got AP2 loaner? The best I've ever got is the one in the video, AP1 P90D MS
First weekend test drive car was AP1 MSP90D, first loaner as i was waiting to get my car was an AP2 S75D with 10 miles on it, (returned it with 1900 miles), 2nd loaner when they were making some adjustments to headrest, sun visor & new FWD swiches, was a nose-cone MSP90D with AP1, 3rd loaner was an AP2 S75D with 12 miles on it and was a glass roof with an internal crack! while they replaced a FWD strut, 4th loaner for the other FWD strut replacement was an AP2 MSP100D with 450 miles, 5th loaner when they replaced my front right vent window (tint guy cut the gasket & whole window had to be replaced), was a beautiful AP2 MX90D with all the options :D !

First weekend test drive car was AP1 MSP90D, first loaner as i was waiting to get my car was an AP2 S75D with 10 miles on it, (returned it with 1900 miles), 2nd loaner when they were making some adjustments to headrest, sun visor & new FWD swiches, was a nose-cone MSP90D with AP1, 3rd loaner was an AP2 S75D with 12 miles on it and was a glass roof with an internal crack! while they replaced a FWD strut, 4th loaner for the other FWD strut replacement was an AP2 MSP100D with 450 miles, 5th loaner when they replaced my front right vent window (tint guy cut the gasket & whole window had to be replaced), was a beautiful AP2 MX90D with all the options :D !
holy shoot where do you live, I'm gonna move there tomorrow lol