Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto loan should be ready when you order a Tesla? What is the current best rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When are people applying? Are most waiting for DS to tell them it’s time. I scheduled a tentative delivery of August 4 with DS. Now a good time or wait? I know 30 day max and deliveries are not holding true to date.

Also, anyone do financing with a trade in. Are you able to factor the trade in amount into your loan?

I keep checking the Design Portal on the Tesla site, working through a mock design then checking the rates on loans. As of 10:30pm PDT on 7 July, 2018, it reported the APR on a 100/P100 was 2.74%, 72-month with $7000 down. When you change to a 75, rate increased to 3.49%.

FYI.

Alliant has special rates for P100 or 100 ...X only

Tesla Car Loans from Alliant

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.53.30 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: K3Man and P85_DA
I did some shopping around today and it looks like Federal credit unions have the best rates. I was able to find 2.99% 84months or 2.69%for 72 months. Plus there is also a .25% deduction if you do auto payment. This was a Federal union in SoCal Riverside San Bernardino County.