Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Park and Summon Not Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got our M3 three weeks ago, and do not seem to have auto park or summon mode. Nowhere to be found. It seems like the summon feature appears on the app, but ours does not have it. Are we missing something? Where can you access summon? Thanks for any thoughts or ideas. We do have auto pilot.

Personally I don't think you're missing much. I formerly used Summon to back my AP1 S75D into my garage. Then one day in a perfectly unobstructed entry it turned the wheel sharply for no apparent reason. Fortunately I was paying attention and i was able to stop the car with the fob just before it crunched into the side of the garage door opening. I stopped using Summon afer that and don't miss it. Frankly, it's best use was to impress friends and family.

Thanks for the feedback. I spoke to a Tesla representative that said that local approval is pending. The car is so new to the CAN market that it takes time for regulators to approve new features. First deliveries were probably in May.