Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto parking stopped working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My auto parking was working fine and on Wednesday I had the LTE upgrade done. The SC also upgraded me to .77 and since then I can't auto park.

I get the "P" icon on my dash but the center console remains unchanged. No button to initiate self parking.

Have rebooted both systems to no avail. I guess I'll go to the SC and see if they can apply the update again.

Last edited:
My auto parking was working fine and on Friday I had the LTE upgrade done. The SC also upgraded me to .77 and since then I can't auto park.

I get the "P" icon on my dash but the center console remains unchanged. No button to initiate self parking.

Have rebooted both systems to no avail. I guess I'll go to the SC and see if they can apply the update again.

The "p" appears but then u have to keep pulling more forward until the "p" turns solid. I had the same issue, but figured it out. Once the "p" goes solid grey color, you can put the car in reverse and you will have autopark.

My auto parking was working fine and on Wednesday I had the LTE upgrade done. The SC also upgraded me to .77 and since then I can't auto park.

Did you put the car into reverse?