Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto pilot beta testing out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H on V7 display

what is the 'H' that looks a little like a tie fighter?
to me it seems like a little bit of an 'odd' dash screen. not sure what it is, a little barren?
I guess with more cars around you it would get filled in a bit

so with this it seems like you could choose whatever you want to show inside of the Kw meter
but no choice for the left side anymore..or I guess it is nav on the left but just a bit lower, but no map nav?

H = Hydrocell haha

Then haven't they breached the first rule by telling you the first rule of a program that is not a program?

If the first rule of the program is that the program is not a program, is there truly a first rule of the program without the existence of a program of which to have a first rule? I rest my case.

If the first rule of the program is that the program is not a program, is there truly a first rule of the program without the existence of a program of which to have a first rule? I rest my case.

giphy.gif

From the looks to the navigation screen it shows a turn to Triton Drive. Google earth lists 4 of those in the US, with Foster City at the top of the list. Judging from the 4 lanes of roadway depicted it looks the the Car is on Foster City Blvd near CA92 approach to the San Mateo Bridge

This is interesting. I was wondering if the auto-pilot would only be enabled/available on highways.

Worth mentioning that this is a 2014 march S60 without autopilot hardware, so it might differ some from the autopilot cars

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone's going to have their own take on those pics but I'm not a fan of the analog speedometer if I'm seeing that right... Hope it's changeable...

Jeff

It seems it is a changable widget. If you look on the two different pictures, the right pane on the screen appear to have been changed

The owner himself claims that he is not in the beta. He said he installed the update believing it was an bugfix, and was supprised by the new UI.

There are now also reports about another owner with autopilot hardware getting 7.0

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator: