Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto pilot beta testing out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is funny how this BS spreads. Now also Finland's biggest newspaper says Tesla in rolling out this to beta-testers although there seems to be almost zero evidence of this anywhere. Only credible thing that I've seen is that Bonnie has seen in some private FB someone to say he/she has it.

Is this something new or old?
Model-S-Autopilot-e1413886514774.jpg

All of the articles are tracing back to the same IEEE Spectrum report that offers no evidence. If there are beta testers who have the software right now, you likely won't know it, with a topic as mouth-watering as this.

All of the articles are tracing back to the same IEEE Spectrum report that offers no evidence. If there are beta testers who have the software right now, you likely won't know it, with a topic as mouth-watering as this.
In "News from the Frunk" it was mentioned the beta testers signed NDA's so we won't hear much from them.
I have received 2 firmware updates in the last week mainly working on refinements to TACC and Collision Avoidance.
Mine seems better with every upgrade. Especially at higher speeds. 60-80mph

what is the 'H' that looks a little like a tie fighter?
to me it seems like a little bit of an 'odd' dash screen. not sure what it is, a little barren?
I guess with more cars around you it would get filled in a bit

so with this it seems like you could choose whatever you want to show inside of the Kw meter
but no choice for the left side anymore..or I guess it is nav on the left but just a bit lower, but no map nav?

Last edited: