Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Pilot stopped working. 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of last week my new 2023 model Y's autopilot stopped working. All of my cameras are working. The only thing I noticed different was in FSD visualitiazion, the cars are no longer there. I can still see other things like stop sings, garbage cans, stop lights at intersections but no cars. I have soft rebooted the computer and reset the cameras in service mode. Has anyone else experienced this?

Did you actually need to recalibrate? When it happened to me, I just went into the service menu, and then back out again, and it started working.

When it happened before, I needed to let my car go to sleep by disabling sentry mode, but this time I figured I would poke around the service menu to see if I could find a setting to reset the BCM. Wife came back from shopping before I could find it, so I just exited, and found everything was working.

As of last week my new 2023 model Y's autopilot stopped working. All of my cameras are working. The only thing I noticed different was in FSD visualitiazion, the cars are no longer there. I can still see other things like stop sings, garbage cans, stop lights at intersections but no cars. I have soft rebooted the computer and reset the cameras in service mode. Has anyone else experienced this?
Same problem. Got srvice appointment end of this month. It can not be fixed by mobile unit.