Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Present Drivers Door is Acting Up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my drivers door stop opening to its correct position. It does unlock and pops open about 3 inches, at which point I need to push it open or pull it open if Im on the outside.

Does anybody know if there is a "Reset" type fix for the auto present doors? Ive seen multiple suggestions on how to reset windows and other reset features, but cant find any reference to Auto Present Doors. I did a computer reset, but it had no affect on the door functions.

Front Door Calibration
From inside the vehicle, do a scroll wheel (touchscreen) reset.
Open the door from inside (the manual handle will always release the door).
Manually push the door to the full open position, then slowly and deliberately push the door manually closed so that it will latch. Close it slow enough that it takes about 5 to 10 seconds. If the latch pulls the door in, all is working okay.
Hope this helps.

Front Door Calibration
From inside the vehicle, do a scroll wheel (touchscreen) reset.
Open the door from inside (the manual handle will always release the door).
Manually push the door to the full open position, then slowly and deliberately push the door manually closed so that it will latch. Close it slow enough that it takes about 5 to 10 seconds. If the latch pulls the door in, all is working okay.
Hope this helps.
Thanks - Ill go give that a try!