Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto-response email... getting better...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed DeliveryGB this morning. Seems like their auto-response email is getting better. More info, and starting to set expectations about what they will and won’t tell you ... i.e. stop phoning and asking if my car is on a boat.

Worth people reading this before they phone.

Although I still think they need a specific entry telling people who’ve gone for the hand crafted unicorn horn tow-bars to expect a Xmas delivery...

Thank you for your email and we do apologise for the lack of contact from a Tesla rep. We have had a high volume of calls and emails owing to the Model 3's arrival.

With all correspondence, please use your RN number.

Delivery date:
An automated email/text with your delivery date will be sent to you 24/48 hours before delivery. You will receive a delivery-week window, this is an estimation. Your Model 3 may arrive earlier or later depending on site availability.

Not available for allocated delivery date:
If your are not available to take delivery in due time, please respond to your automated message stating this. A delivery adviser will contact you, to reschedule your appointment at a later date.

Ship/Vessel allocation:
Tesla will not inform clients on which ship your model 3 is travelling.

Registration information:
Your registration will be provided to you 24/48 hours before delivery.

Insurance:
As you will only receive your registration information a 24/48 hours before delivery and insurance companies need the Reg detail, we recommenced calling the Insurance provider and locking in a price. Once you receive the reg details, call in to allocate your model 3 to the insurance.

VIN:
VIN matched Model 3's can expect to take delivery from the 20th of Augustonward. VINs may change owing to vehicle availability. If you have not been VIN matched, not to worry, we are VIN matching vehicle everyday and will be allocating you a VIN when we have your match.

Payment details:
Payment can only be received via bank transfer. Details below.

Entity Name Tesla Motors Limited
Bank Branch Citibank - Canary Wharf
Account title Tesla Motors Limited
Account No 1755 9860
IBAN No GB47CITI18500817559860
Sort Code 18 – 50 – 08
BIC / SWIFT CITIGB2L

Invoice:
When your VIN is matched, Tesla will send your invoice to your MyTesla account. If you have a invoice issue, please email [email protected].

When to Pay:
Once the invoice is received and/or you have spoken to a Delivery adviser to confirm the amount payable. Payment should be sent at least 24 hours before delivery. A delivery adviser will be in touch, in the event the funds have not been paid.

Modify order:
Send an email to [email protected] with the exact specification you would like to change have your model 3.

Cancellation:
Sorry to hear that you are considering a cancellation. To action a cancellation please provide the information below. Please allow up to 15 working days for the refund to be processed.

RN Number:
Account holder name:
Account number:
Sort Code:

For other FOQ please visit the links below.

Tesla Delivery: www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/tagged/delivery

New Owner: www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/new-owner-frequently-asked-questions

Kind Regards,

Delivery GB”

• Informative
Reactions: doug313
They still don't respond though.. I'm still waiting for an invoice, emailed deliverygb a few days ago and just got that autoresponse back. You'd think they would want paying but apparently not.

A lot of Tesla's woes with the phone lines would be solved by having someone actively replying to email queries.

Still haven't had any replies to my email from 2 weeks ago and when I've tried to call about 5 times the call center hangs up before the call is taken!
Was supposed to take delivery on 14th but clearly that hasn't happened...

Still haven't had any replies to my email from 2 weeks ago and when I've tried to call about 5 times the call center hangs up before the call is taken!
Was supposed to take delivery on 14th but clearly that hasn't happened...

There is no excuse for that crap at all. Pathetic. They need a reality check. You should have gone there and demanded a car

Nope, In the end I called the service center (mine was stockport/manchester south) If you follow the answering systems it will direct you back to the deliveries call center... if you follow the route through to sales you get through right away. They were able to help me out removing my part-ex and changing my delivery slot. They even promised to call me back... and did!

That central call center is a basket-case.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.