Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Spa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Listings
This week I created me a staycation, guised under "study week", nothing wrong with that, I did get 15 CMEs in three hours from 0400hours on. Then I got bored after family left for work and school.

So I went out and cleaned out a lot of dead flowers (wife made me), cut an old tree, carried xxxx to the junk woods and socialized with the redneck gang mowing my professional neighbor's lawn after I also mowed ours, their weekend boozing and proletarian female stories from a parallel universe:)

Still a lot of energy, that's what I get after a bowl of 30g of unprocessed cocoa in hot water and two Mokha Mataris from my piston lever espresso machine.

So I got to it:
1. Double pail bucket wash x2 with coconot oil based shampoo and soft mittens, wash mittens after each surface, start top, then mid-section, then bottom.
2. Clay bar and solution, scrub scrub, aaah the satifsfying smothness after it picked out all the gunk. Fxxx, I am hand claudicating already from messing with the sticky putty.
3. Klasse synthetic wax, dry, buff it up with the P-C orbital lowest speed, softest pad.
4. One hour in sun.
5. Carnauba, dry, hand polish.

Now I feel complete, reminds me of B.C. (before children) times when I did it every three months. U kidding me, between the sports and activities poor Ted (my MS) is lucky to get this once a year before winter.

OMFG, paint now looks like 'tis flowing off the car. Aouch 15:15hours, gotta run pick up the runt from school, I hate dusty roads, I wish they had a pavement washing machine every morning like in Paris, sigh...
20200921_163555.jpg

Last edited: