Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Suspension Adjust Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone!

My new MX will auto-raise the suspension, at locations i had set, but not auto-lower.

I noticed that when i raise the suspension at a location, a spinning wheel will occur, and mentioning that it is memorizing the location, and i would even have that "x" button to cancel the memory from happening.

However, when i lower the suspension to "very low" at a destination, the car lowers, but it doesn't memorize that setting. Is this only a raise suspension feature?

We have the dogs in the back, and its nice to get home and have the car auto lower to "very low".

any advice would really help!
Thanks!

Thanks! I actually just called tesla and asked them about it, and the service tech told me it should do it. So i was really confused. But it honestly just seems like the feature is not available.

Am sending an email right now.

Thanks! I actually just called tesla and asked them about it, and the service tech told me it should do it. So i was really confused. But it honestly just seems like the feature is not available.

Am sending an email right now.
If they said that, they can't read their own manual. :D

upload_2017-9-21_12-3-38.png

• Funny
Reactions: FlyF4
When you raise the suspension manually or by GPS it only lowers when you exceed the fixed speed threshold for that setting. Not really a complete geofence. Manual lowering has no specific trigger that would raise it again, I think. Tesla would have to geofence around the manual lowering GPS location, but that would also involve a decision, or another setting, about the size of the area it would use. Not a big problem, but different than their current model of operation.

While on the subject, I'll ask this question in case some of you folks know the answer. I exhausted my factory contacts whom don't know the answer. Then again, they don't specialize in this area.

Soooo, how do I clear my model X memory of the past height adjustment locations? There are two places around here where I used to need to raise the height to prevent bottom scraping, but now in the last year, they fixed the roads in those areas, so the X still wants to unnecessary raise the car at those locations. Unnecessary wear.

While on the subject, I'll ask this question in case some of you folks know the answer. I exhausted my factory contacts whom don't know the answer. Then again, they don't specialize in this area.

Soooo, how do I clear my model X memory of the past height adjustment locations? There are two places around here where I used to need to raise the height to prevent bottom scraping, but now in the last year, they fixed the roads in those areas, so the X still wants to unnecessary raise the car at those locations. Unnecessary wear.

Pull up your suspension setting screen. When you get to the location, it will change to High or Very High, to the right you'll see a new box that says Auto Adjusting or something to that effect with an X. Tap the X to remove it from memory.

Pull up your suspension setting screen. When you get to the location, it will change to High or Very High, to the right you'll see a new box that says Auto Adjusting or something to that effect with an X. Tap the X to remove it from memory.

Thanks Yinn. I should have mentioned that I was aware of that ability to clear an INDIVIDUAL setting. What I am looking for is an easy way to remove ALL height adjustment settings.