Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto Unlock with Apple Watch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apple Watch can now Automatically Unlock car as you approach. STATS APP .

C11549A2-E3A8-4566-9C9A-56AEF0F0AFBA.png

Reactions: PACEMD
Right! And I shouldn't have to install the software myself. Tesla should send the Ranger over here to set everything up and tap all these buttons........Do I look like I'm made out of fingers?
If a dinosaur legacy automaker like BMW that’s decades behind Tesla can implement Apple CarKey that works with iPhone and Apple Watch then why is the supposed most technologically advanced automaker that is the king of automotive software not able to make their app more functional? These third party apps are using Tesla APIs so the function is already native. It’s just not coded into the app.

Reactions: PACEMD
If a dinosaur legacy automaker like BMW that’s decades behind Tesla can implement Apple CarKey that works with iPhone and Apple Watch then why is the supposed most technologically advanced automaker that is the king of automotive software not able to make their app more functional? These third party apps are using Tesla APIs so the function is already native. It’s just not coded into the app.
I don't disagree, you are completely right, just playin' wid yous..........now if we could just get Toyota to use software that didn't come over on the Mayflower...........

Hi,
For those who are interested here is a link to a thread I started about an keyfob app i develop for Apple Watch with similar functions