Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Auto volume leveling while driving?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I've been wondering if I'm missing something. Every car I've had for years now has some sort of setting where the volume will decrease or increase depending on your speed to compensate for road noise while driving. So you don't have to ride the volume knob up and down when you come to stops etc.
For the life of me, I can't find anything like this in my 2014 Model S. It's such a common feature I just can't believe it's not available in a Tesla. Am I missing something?
Do the newer Teslas have this?

Reactions: philip295
Hi, I've been wondering if I'm missing something. Every car I've had for years now has some sort of setting where the volume will decrease or increase depending on your speed to compensate for road noise while driving. So you don't have to ride the volume knob up and down when you come to stops etc.
For the life of me, I can't find anything like this in my 2014 Model S. It's such a common feature I just can't believe it's not available in a Tesla. Am I missing something?
Do the newer Teslas have this?
First thing I turn off on every car that has it ;) I find your ears self adjust and with it self adjusting as well it’s awful. But that’s just me. I don’t think my 22 S has it.

Reactions: Frozen