TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Autocross In Southern California Questions

Discussion in 'California' started by Pantera Dude, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

I see there is an autocross practice session in Irvine on January the 26th. Has anyone done the autocross there? Is there anywhere to charge in the area? I would guess there is a J1772 charger at the Spectrum? (I don't have an adapter). Does Tesla have an HPC in Fashion Island? Is anyone going to the practice? I am about twenty miles from Irvine so I could probably get down there and make a few runs? It would be nice to go and make a lot of runs and charge up at lunch for more runs.

2. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Tesla does have an HPC at Fashion Island where the retail store is located. Post up some videos and let us know how the car does. Have fun!

3. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

Thank you! It looks like I will be going to a SoCal Tesla get together instead on that day. It appears that autocross event happen pretty often so I shouldn't have to wait too long.