TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Autogefühl - p90D insane speed FULL REVIEW test driven & Autopilot autonomous drive

Discussion in 'Video' started by SmartElectric, Dec 1, 2015.

1. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

Jul 9, 2014
    #1 SmartElectric, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Autogefühl - p90D insane speed FULL REVIEW test driven & Autopilot autonomous drive

- - - Updated - - -

Thomas is one of my favourite automotive reviewers.
    I've watched his reviews of other electric cars, and he is a fair reviewer.
    His review of the Tesla shows just how excited and happy he was with the car.
    • Love x 1
  2. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Thanks for posting! In the beginning I was smiling at the German accent (guess that´s about what I´d sound like), but eventually watched the whole thing and really liked it. Must be the most thorough review at least that I have seen. Always good to have people who know a lot of cars (he claims they have tested 300) put the Model S among the very best.